For 30 years, the Fleetwood Bounder has been one of the most popular Class A Gas motor homes. And just in time for its anniversary, the 2016 Bounder is back at Poulsbo RV! Just take a look at the features they’ve added for this year, alone:
New 2016 Design Features
• Ergonomic Dash Design w/Integrated Camera & A/V Monitors and Modern Finish
• Fiberglass Molded Engine Shroud Cover w/Cockpit Cup Holders
• Co-Pilot Integrated Dash Workstation & Large Center Console Storage Drawer
• Powerlock System™ w/ Interlocking Floors, Walls, Ceiling
• Powerframe™ Precision Welding w/5-Point Build System
• IllumaPlex™ Electronic Control System
• Aluminum Bus-Style Side Swing Luggage Doors
• F-21 Construction & Manufacturing Technology
• 100 Gallon Fresh Water Holding Tank
• Aluminum Side-Swing Luggage Door Latching System
• Blind-Spot Safety “Doggy” Window – Late Availability
• Exclusive 3rd Generation Power Platform® Construction w/Increased-Multiple Rotocast Molded Pass-Through Storage Bays
• One-Piece Front Cap with Integrated LED Lights
• One-Piece Rear Cap Design w/Integrated LED Lights
Fleetwood is known for providing durable, long-lived motor homes. They define themselves by providing innovative safety features as well a plenty of creature comforts.
If you’d like to know more about the Fleetwood Bounder, please go to PoulsboRV.com.
As always, thanks, and travel safely.