Have you ever looked at something new, something that needed a moment to sink in, something that you could feel altering your brain circuitry while you stand there staring.
Something that changes everything.
Allow us the pleasure of introducing the All-New, 2024 RV Buisiness RV-of-the-Year, the No·Bo RV Suite: the latest addition to the Poulsbo RV lineup. Calling it, “Revolutionary,” is an understatement. It truly stands out for being different, for pushing the design envelope to the
point of creating something utterly new.
In the words of Product Manager Cody Schade, who oversees the Ibex, No·Bo and R-Pod lines for Forest River, “The RV Suite is not merely a travel trailer.” Schade explained. “It is a comprehensive living solution that combines the adventurous spirit of camping with the convenience and sophistication of a high-end apartment. It heralds a new era in outdoor experiences, offering a glimpse into the future of eco-conscious yet luxurious travel.”
Try to envision a lightweight, extended-season, envionmentally sustainable, all-electric, destination trailer with the convertability to carry your sporting equipment, be your home office, and yet has the sort of stylish touches you would normally expect to see in a Class A or
a high-end apartment.
Let all that sink in. We needed a second, too.
1. All-Electric: Leading the industry towards a greener future, the RV Suite eliminates the need for propane, offering an all-electric, eco-friendly camping experience without compromising comfort and utility. Included in the Unplugged Package:
• 3,000W Inverter
• Premium Lithium-Ion Batteries
• Easy View Control Panel
• 500W+ Solar Panels
• High Efficiency A/C
2. The Invisible King: A hidden flip-down murphy King bed designed for the modern nomad, effortlessly transforming from a daytime workspace to a nighttime haven.Other interior features include:
• Multi-Zone Heating
• Luxury Lavatory
• Shower Column w/ Jet Spray
• King Suite w/ Remote Work Area & Flex Space
• Multiple Charging Ports
• Central Vacuum System
• Premium Bluetooth Audio
• Voice Activated Dimmable Sunset Lighting
• Large Freshwater Capacity
• All Terrain Tires
• Tinted Frameless Windows
• Induction Cooktop
• Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops
3. Rear Sliding Glass Door and Exterior Sun Deck: Integrating the inside with the outside, the
RV Suite features a seamless living space built with the love of outdoor living as a baseline.
4. Advanced conctruction: engineered with upgraded sidewall construction, increased R12 sidewall insulation, enclosed termination, and tank pad heaters. Other advanced features include these options:
• Washer/Dryer Combo
• Hitch Kitchen/BBQ
• WFCO Artificial Intelligence
5. Improved Climate Control: Ideal for camping in almost all conditions, the RV Suite’s features ensure better system efficiency and durability, which extends its usability into the shoulder seasons, making it a great choice for adventurers.
Some complain that RV interiors can look a bit stodgy. There is nothing about this interior that feels old and done.
The beautifully styled interior of the RV Suite includes a clean retro-future feel. It’s colorful. It’s bright. You’ll love the luxury lounge, the residential refrigerator, the elegant dual lavatory sinks, and decorative wood touches. And with two wide sliding glass doors, the views you choose will be as spectacular as you can find.
The No·Bo History
The No·Bo – or No Boundaries – line of travel trailers has led the way before. Starting the line with lightweight, sports-equipment toting trailers. Then they added their rugged Beast-Mode package for tough, off-road camping.
And now they are redefining the future of camping with a perfect blend of innovation, luxury, and environmental sustainability.
If you think you’re ready, give us a call to come in and see the RVS1. Check out the specs for the RVS2 and RVS3, both coming soon.
You’ll need a moment, too. Because some things change everything.